Thursday, January 5, 2012

Should all student face mandatory drug tests?

Students should face mandatory drug tests.

8 comments:

  1. I kinda agree with you schools usually make drug testing mandatory like maybe once a year or even that,But if person act like there on some kinda drug then they should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that every should do some type of drug test, no matter if they play sports or not. It should be demanded in different schools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that all schools should have to go through a drug test, even if they don't play sports. It should be mandatory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think schools should drug test every student. It's a waste of time and money. If a student has a noticeable problem, then the school can take action. But testing everyone is extreme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree, kids should be druged tested at school because if kids are doing drugs and they play for a sport it can make them more slower in it and they shouldnt be able to participate in activies on school property

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also agree that all kids should be drug tested. because a school that is infiltrated with drugs easily gains a bad reputation, especially if you are applying to a job, and the employer see's that you came from one of those "drugy" schools.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don''t feel that kids should be forced to take drug tests at school. What they do with their lives should not be the schools concern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, all students should face mandatory drug tests because participating in a sport while under the influence could be dangerous to the student and to others. Not to mention, the school could be liable and face legal consequences.

    ReplyDelete